Here are some of the best welder brands and some of their most popular welders. Highlighted below is one of Lincoln Electric’s popular combination TIG / Stick Welders.
Lincoln Electric was founded on December 5, 1895, in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A. An initial $200 investment was used to develop and commercialize a unique, direct current electric motor for industrial applications. What started as a spark of ingenuity flickered and gained momentum. By 1911, John C. and James F. Lincoln invented and launched their first variable voltage arc welder, an innovation that catapulted Lincoln Electric into a new technology and industry that would drive its future success.
Each founding brother shaped the organization and left a distinct legacy that continues to define our culture, values and brand today. 125-years later, Lincoln Electric has become the global leader in arc welding and cutting, and is renowned as The Welding Experts® worldwide. With the industry’s leading team of experts and most comprehensive portfolio of solutions, we continue to advance innovation and deliver measurable value to our customers and their operations.
SIMPLICITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The Square Wave® TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity.
It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200’s additional functionality. No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed.
The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly.
A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld.
ADVANCED FEATURES YET EASY TO USE
The user interface makes machine setup easy. Available features, such as Pulse, which provides a drumbeat-like rhythm for filler metal deposition, make you become a better TIG welder – faster.
- A Great TIG Machine for Aluminum – For a wider or tighter welding bead, users can easily adjust AC Frequency Control. AC Balance can be adjusted to provide more cleaning action on dirty aluminum or to maximize penetration on thick materials.
- TIG and Stick from One Power Source – The multi-process machine can TIG weld when precision and bead appearance are important. Users also have the advantage of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™ – Plug in the Square Wave TIG 200 where you need it – a standard 120V circuit or 230V for maximum output. Portable and convenient to use, only 46 lb (21 kg).
- Advanced features Yet easy to use
- A great TIG machine for aluminum
- TIG and stick from one power source
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3 m) Gas Hose Kit
- 200A Stick Electrode Holder
- Ground Clamp and Cable
- 120 and 230V Input Cords
- Foot Amptrol™ – 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin) | K870
- PTA-17F TIG Torch Ready-Pak® (12.5 ft 1pc) | K1782-14